Shock! horror! I forgot to take a picture 😦 😦 !!! I’ve used one that looks fairly similar though.
So because shortbread was popular i got excited and made a chocolate shortbread, and while only people at the office got some, its what kept us all going through a pretty hard week.
Since there’s no picture ill keep it short….(just like the short bread)
What you’ll need
- 250g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cream softened butter and sugar today
- Add vanilla essence and cream a little more
- Add flour and cocoa and mix through
- Add almonds, choc chips and mallows and gently mix through
- Refrigerate the dough for short time so its not too soft. Depending on your preferences you can either roll the dough out thickly then cut it, or make it small balls and bake like a normal cookie!
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes checking often
They’re quite fragile when they come out some be careful with them!